Thank you for subscribing to AKO Collective! My name is Alexis, and as you can tell, I love Wonder Woman, bright colors, and changing the world.
I don’t know about you, but my nightstand is STACKED with books. Many of which I’m reading at the same time and most of which I will never, ever finish.
If you can relate, this video gives you a quick summary of my Top 5 Books for Brave Women. Each book has transformed my life as a woman, mother and changemaker.
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Feminist Fight Club by Jessica Bennett
- The Confidence Code by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- Own It: The Power of Women at Work by Sallie Krawcheck
- The Awakened Woman by Dr. Tererai Trent
These books are so powerful and inspiring that you will read them from cover to cover. They will not add new levels to your nightstand stack. Promise.
Buy them for yourself or a brave woman you love!
PS – Here’s a quick video overview of each book.
PPS – Please consider purchasing your book from a locally-owned and/or Black-owned bookstore.