AKO Collective offers interactive keynotes, engaging workshops and facilitated events for businesses and nonprofits. In addition to presenting regularly at conferences for AFP and CASE, I have been working with private industry clients such as SAP and Faurecia to support women in the sciences.
Recent presentations include:
- Building a Culture of Belonging (Boston University)
- Breaking the Mold: Women’s Leadership in Fundraising (AFP Global)
- Closing the Gender Confidence Gap (Academic Impressions)
- Leadership as a Social Justice Strategy (CASE Strategic Talent Management Conference)
- Owning Our Story: 50th Anniversary of Women at Tuck (Dartmouth College)
- Stepping Up for Racial Justice (AFP IDEA)
- International Women’s Day Keynote (Faurecia)
For a sample of my speaking, check out my TEDx Talk on the Science of Women’s Leadership and my keynote on radical generosity for Colorado State University’s launch of their Women & Philanthropy Initiative.